-->

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Blogging-for-profit how-to course attracts 800

Internet Daily: "Darren Rowse became a celebrity in the blogosphere earlier this year by saying, 'I expect that this year my blogging will generate a six-figure income.' Now he's hoping to generate even more money with a 'how-to' series of telephone conferences on the theme of, naturally enough,'Six Figure Blogging.'

Through weekly hour-long calls beginning next Wednesday night, Melbourne, Australia-based Rowse will teach bloggers how to choose a niche topic, tweak Google's (GOOG: news, chart, profile) AdSense service for maximum revenue, and write well. 'It's not a get-rich-quick scheme,' Rowse said in an interview. 'It's a lot of work. I love the fact I can be writing about a topic I'm passionate about and I can earn a really decent income from it.' Rowse is conducting the course with Andy Wibbels, creator of the Easy Bake Weblogs seminar series. The "early bird" fee, which expires Friday, is $270. As many as 800 people signed up for a preview course call this week."

Google
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.