-->

Monday, April 04, 2005

The One Year Internet Marketing Challenge - Mr 500 - How To Make $500 Per Day

Mr 500 - How To Make $500 Per Day Straight into my favs...
Mr 500 wrote:

"Your Mission, Mr 500 - should you choose to accept it - is this:
From April 1st 2005 to March 31 2006 - launch 3 different marketing projects based on three different business models; all with the aim of (each) generating $500 per day in revenue at the end of the project period.
Report your findings on this blog.
Thats it. Piece of cake...

I will dedicate one full year of my life to the interesting world of internet marketing - and report the results along the way to anyone who is interested. (And I have left my day job so I’d better make some money. Don’t try this at home folks… I am getting a bit nervous…)"

Google
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.